- Rainy Day Magic: When the raincoat gets wet, a secret pattern appears! See the magical pattern appear in the rain then disappear again when dry. Hours of outdoor fun for toddlers through to big kids
- Comfortable Kids Raincoat: Soft, breathable mesh lining in body, sleeves and hood provides comfort in mild to cooler weather. The lightweight coat will keep your child warm and dry on rainy days
- Sustainable Quality: Waterproof and windproof, our girls and boys raincoats are also kind on the planet. Made with 100% rPET fabric from recycled water bottles, with renewable plant-based packaging
- Easy Care: We make rain coats for girls and boys who aren't afraid of dirt! Our kids rain jackets are machine washable and dryer safe. The durable magic pattern will wash and dry time and time again
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: We know this is a rain jacket kids will love, but if you aren’t happy with your raincoat you can return it within 30 days for a replacement or refund
- Product Video
- Size Chart
- Garment Care
Outer: 5,000mm Waterproof & Windproof 100% Recycled rPET Polyester Bedford Shell with SplashMagic Print
Lining: 100% Recycled rPET Polyester Mesh
Machine washable and dryer safe!
Made from sustainable recycled fabric + packed in home compostable eco-friendly packaging.
- Eco-Friendly: 100% Recycled rPET fabric - made from used plastic products such as water bottles.
- SplashMagic pattern appears when the fabric gets wet, then returns to the plain colour when dry.
- Lightweight and packable.
- Jacket is longer at the back for extra rain and wind protection.
- Extended hood collar for weather protection with soft zipper guard to stop the zipper rubbing against the chin.
- Elasticated cuffs with thumbholes to cover hands in rain and wind.
- Reflective features front and back for visibility in low light.
- Fleece lined zipper pockets for extra cosy hands when it's chilly outside
- Unisex style and fit
We make our jackets to fit comfortably over 1-3 layers based on the sizes below. Our girls fit jackets are tapered slightly at the waist.
Within USA (Excluding Hawaii):
Flat rate $5.00. Free delivery on orders over $40
Orders are shipped with tracking via UPS from our location in Arlington, Washington. Orders leave our warehouse same or next business day.
1-2 days within Washington State
2-3 days West Coast US
3-4 days Mid West US
3-6 days East Coast US
We guarantee the quality of our products. If an item hasn't met your expectations, you can send it back to us. We also guarantee the product selection advice we give. If something you purchased based on this advice turns out to be unsuitable, we are happy to exchange, refund, or credit.
We want to make sure you are 110% happy with your purchase, so we also cover size exchanges and change of mind returns - we know it can be tricky to buy online!
To return an item just email us at email@example.com with your order number and we will send you a prepaid UPS label.
12 Month Warranty / 30 Day Customer Satisfaction Guarantee:
We know every now and then things can go wrong after a bit of wear! If you have encountered a fault within 12 months of your purchase, or iff an item hasn't met your expectations for any reason within 30 days of purchase we will accept it back for a refund or credit.
Please contact us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org with details and photographs of the problem so we may rectify the issue.
See our full return process and policy here: https://thermkids.com/pages/exchanges-returns
Machine washable and dryer safe for easy care
Just throw your Therm garment in the wash with your normal load - we recommend a warm wash with liquid detergent, not powder.
Plus all of our garments love the dryer! In fact the dryer is needed for the waterproof coating. If your Therm garment doesn't seem as waterproof as it was, (or the SplashMagic pattern isn't appearing well) just dampen it again and dry it fully in a medium to hot dryer.
Confused or can't decide?
*We determine our Therm Waterproof Rating based on real life wear & testing, there are many factors (other than the mm rating) that affect the overall waterproofing of a jacket such as seam positioning, fabric weight and lining. We've worn and tested these jackets ourselves & on our own children, and combined with many years of customer feedback to determine our overall Therm Rating.