Our Hydracloud Puffer features a full waterproof and windproof outer combined with ultra-soft cloud-like comfort. Providing lightweight warmth and protection in wind, rain and snow, and lined with soft-touch jersey mesh for a cozy feel inside. Rated at -18°C/0°F for sub-freezing temps. And the best part... when the puffer gets wet, a secret pattern is revealed! See the SplashMagic pattern appear in the rain then disappear again when dry. Rainy days just got more exciting!
- Product Specifications
- Product Video
- Size Chart
- Garment Care
Lining: 120g Ecosoft recycled insulation throughout, with 100% Recycled soft jersey mesh rPET lining.
Temperature rating: -18°C/0°F
Machine washable and dryer safe
- Eco-Friendly: Featuring 100% Recycled rPET fabric - made from used plastic products such as water bottles.
- SplashMagic pattern appears when the fabric gets wet, then returns to the plain colour when dry.
- Lab tested and rated at -18°C/0°F, based on our recommended layering ensemble of merino/thermal base layer and fleece mid layer.
- Padded throughout to provide warmth in cold and snow.
- Soft-touch jersey mesh lining in the body, sleeves and hood for a comfortable feel inside.
- Extended collar with soft zipper guard to protect the neck.
- Stretchy handwarmer cuffs with thumbholes to keep hands protected. Keep them down in the cold, or fold inside in heavier rain.
- Reflective features front and back for visibility in low light.
- Fleece lined pockets with zippers for extra cosy hands when it's chilly outside.
- Machine washable and dryer safe.
- Unisex fit.
We make our jackets to fit comfortably over 1-3 layers based on the sizes below. Our girls fit jackets are tapered slightly at the waist.
Within USA (Excluding Hawaii):
Flat rate $5.00. Free delivery on orders over $40
Orders are shipped with tracking via UPS from our location in Arlington, Washington. Orders leave our warehouse same or next business day.
1-2 days within Washington State
2-3 days West Coast US
3-4 days Mid West US
3-6 days East Coast US
We guarantee the quality of our products. If an item hasn't met your expectations, you can send it back to us. We also guarantee the product selection advice we give. If something you purchased based on this advice turns out to be unsuitable, we are happy to exchange, refund, or credit.
We want to make sure you are 110% happy with your purchase, so we also cover size exchanges and change of mind returns - we know it can be tricky to buy online!
To return an item just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we will send you a prepaid UPS label.
12 Month Warranty / 30 Day Customer Satisfaction Guarantee:
We know every now and then things can go wrong after a bit of wear! If you have encountered a fault within 12 months of your purchase, or iff an item hasn't met your expectations for any reason within 30 days of purchase we will accept it back for a refund or credit.
Please contact us in writing at email@example.com with details and photographs of the problem so we may rectify the issue.
See our full return process and policy here: https://thermkids.com/pages/exchanges-returns
Machine washable and dryer safe for easy care
Just throw your Therm garment in the wash with your normal load - we recommend a warm wash with liquid detergent, not powder.
Plus all of our garments love the dryer! In fact the dryer is needed for the waterproof coating. If your Therm garment doesn't seem as waterproof as it was, (or the SplashMagic pattern isn't appearing well) just dampen it again and dry it fully in a medium to hot dryer.
Confused or can't decide?
*We determine our Therm Waterproof Rating based on real life wear & testing, there are many factors (other than the mm rating) that affect the overall waterproofing of a jacket such as seam positioning, fabric weight and lining. We've worn and tested these jackets ourselves & on our own children, and combined with many years of customer feedback to determine our overall Therm Rating.