Combines the soft comfort of a hoodie with the full weather protection of a raincoat. Made for all weather - wind, rain and snow. A versatile jacket with a soft and stretchy feel, bonded with ultra-soft microfleece lining for warmth. Even the most stubborn child is happy to wear their ‘raincoat in disguise!’
Made from sustainable recycled fabric + packed in home compostable eco-friendly packaging.
- Product Specifications
- Size Chart
- Shipping & Returns
- Garment Care
Outer: 10,000mm Waterproof & Windproof 100% Recycled rPET Tricot Shell with bonded 100% Recycled rPET Microfleece lining
Machine washable and dryer safe!
- Eco-Friendly: 100% Recycled rPET fabric - made from used plastic products such as water bottles.
- Soft and stretchy outer fabric with microfleece lining in the body, sleeves and hood.
- Machine washable and dryer safe.
- Extra length at the back for added rain and wind protection.
- Extended collar with soft zipper guard to protect the neck..
- Stretchy handwarmer cuffs with thumbholes to keep hands protected.Keep them down in the cold, or fold inside in heavier rain.
- Reflective features front and back for visibility in low light.
- Fleece lined pockets with zippers for extra cosy hands when it's chilly outside.
- Tapered slightly at the waist (girls fit)
We make our jackets to fit comfortably over 1-3 layers based on the sizes below. Our girls fit jackets are tapered slightly at the waist.
Standard rate $5.00 to all US states (excluding Hawaii). Free shipping on orders over $50
*Expedited 2 day shipping also available for $12.
Orders are shipped with tracking via DHL, Fedex or UPS from our location in California. Orders leave our warehouse same or next business day, with expected shipping time 3-5 days.
More info here.
Machine washable and dryer safe for easy care
Just throw your Therm garment in the wash with your normal load - we recommend a warm wash with liquid detergent, not powder.
Plus all of our garments love the dryer! In fact the dryer is needed for the waterproof coating. If your Therm garment doesn't seem as waterproof as it was, (or the SplashMagic pattern isn't appearing well) just dampen it again and dry it fully in a medium to hot dryer.
Confused or can't decide?
*We determine our Therm Waterproof Rating based on real life wear & testing, there are many factors (other than the mm rating) that affect the overall waterproofing of a jacket such as seam positioning, fabric weight and lining. We've worn and tested these jackets ourselves & on our own children, and combined with many years of customer feedback to determine our overall Therm Rating.
Reviews are from Amazon store. Visit amazon.com/therm to view more
Showing - Of Reviews