10K Packaway Rainshell - Rainbow Tie Dye | Waterproof Windproof Eco
The measurements below show the 'perfect' size for the garments. If your child is in between these specified measurements (primarily for height) we recommend to go with the next size up to allow for growth.
As our products are outerwear, they are a generous fit across the body - this will allow for 1-3 layers and larger body types, and all of our waistbands are elasticated for easy fitting. The most important measurement is height as this determines the sleeve/pant length.
Scroll down for diagrams on how to measure your child, and at the bottom of the page we have a link to our actual garment measurements if you would like to compare to items at home.
- $5 US wide shipping or free on orders over $40
- Buy now, pay later with Sezzle or Shop Pay
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Fabric: 10,000mm Waterproof & Windproof 100% Recycled rPET Polyester Bedford Shell
Lightweight weather protection - Rated at 10,000mm waterproof and fully seam sealed to prevent leaks, this ultra-light raincoat is packable and packs into it's own zip-up pouch inside the pocket. Perfect for hiking, camping, or to pop in the school backpack for any day wear.
- Eco-Friendly: 100% Recycled rPET fabric - made from used plastic products such as water bottles.
- 10,000mm + sealed/taped seams = no leaks!
- Waterproof centre zipper
- Unlined and super-duper lightweight, pack it into its own pocket to make a handy pouch.
- Extra length at the back for added rain and wind protection.
- Hood is elasticated for a snug fit, with a built in peak to shield the face.
- Extended collar with zipper guard to protect the neck.
- Elasticated cuffs with thumbholes to cover hands in rain and wind.
- Reflective features front and back for visibility in low light.
- Zipper pockets for stashing stuff!
- Unisex fit
- 100% Recycled rPET Fabric - made from recycled water bottles
- Packaged in Recycled Ocean Plastic polybag
- Shipped in Recycled Ocean Plastic mailer
Machine washable and dryer safe!
Just throw your Therm garment in the wash with your normal load - we recommend a warm wash with liquid detergent, not powder.
Plus all of our garments love the dryer! In fact the dryer is needed for the waterproof coating. If your Therm garment doesn't seem as waterproof as it was, just dampen it again and dry it fully in a medium to hot dryer.
IMPORTANT: Don't forget to zip up all zippers before washing and drying!
We aim to ship all items in sustainable and eco-friendly packaging! Thanks to our partners at betterpackaging.com
Flat rate $5.00. Free delivery on orders over $40
Orders are shipped with tracking via UPS from our location in Seattle, Washington. Orders leave our warehouse same day (before 1pm) or next business day if placed after 1pm.
1-2 days within Washington State
2-3 days West Coast US
3-4 days Mid West US
3-6 days Eastern US
Want to ship to Canada? Visit our Canadian store www.thermkids.ca
Unfortunately we do not ship internationally at this time.
30 day returns/exchanges + 12 month warranty. And we cover the return postage!
Read more: Exchanges and Returns
- Not sure which jacket to choose? View our guide